Quick thoughts while at work today:
1. Just read this article that says people who sit for 8-11 hours a day have a 15% increase in death risks compared to people who sit for 4-8 hours a day.
- First thought: shoot.
- Second thought: good thing I run.
- Third thought: I need to go buy an exercise ball to use as my chair…at least I’ll be bouncing around a little. Reminder to self: go to Target after work.
3. Another video for your watching: camera’s follow a blind man, Steve Mahan, sitting behind the wheel of a Google self-driving car.
4. It’s all over the news that Best Buy is, for lack of a better way to say this, screwed. My boyfriend has a job starting in July after he graduates grad school. All I am going to say is, my mother needs to stop sending me links like this in attempt to keep him in Madison.
5. You Wisconsin-ites, or anyone who has traveled here: have you ever been to House on the Rock? Cool? Worth a visit?
6. (Last one) I watched bits and pieces of Forks over Knives last night at a friend’s house. Interesting perspective on how we need to eat more greens and less meat. Has anyone else seen this? What are your thoughts? I am going to rent this and watch it in full…soon. I just need to remember to visit an actual video store. I’m assuming it’s not on Netflix…
That’s all I’ve got. After all, it is only 10:18 am.