I have so many thoughts swarming…I need to let them out.
1. I think I have an unhealthy addiction to Parks and Recreation. Any spare moment I get, I watch episodes on Netflix. I can’t wait to get through all of them so I can go back to a healthy lifestyle. I hate to say this, but I see a little of myself in Leslie Knope. Favorite character? Tom Haverford of course.
2. When I’m not watching Parks and Rec, I’m running. I ran 8 miles tonight with 8:38 minute averages. Not too shabby! I have a 15-miler scheduled for Saturday. That will be the longest I have ever run…ever. I’m a wee bit nervous.
3. When I’m not running or watching Parks and Rec, I’m reading the Hunger Games trilogy. I’m in the middle of book two and it’s phenomenal. I just wish there were more hours in the day.
4. I’m going to Brewer’s Opening Day on Friday…hooray!
5. If you’re not following me on Twitter, you’re missing out on some great links lately. But don’t worry, I’ll share to catch you up.
- 13 simple steps to get you through a rough day.
- Now this is too much technology for me: Google Glasses.
- 11 things that will be true when Joey Votto’s new contract is over.
- I find it hilarious that iPhone users best word to describe Android Instagram is “ew.” Right..it’s seriously SO gross.
- At Monday’s practice round Martin Kaymer skips his ball across the water for a hole-in-one…crazy! Video: http://ow.ly/a4O6F
- I. want. This. Yacht.
- 42 ways to make life simpler. May seem obvious but I bet you need to try ’em.
- And this is why I LOVE photography: http://ow.ly/a1Csb
6. I want to sign up for a half marathon in October or November, but NOT in Madison. Do you know of a good race in the midwest?
7. Last but not least, I’ll leave you with a great jam. Enjoy fellow bloggers.